Microprocessor controlled dose rate meter with telescope measures gamma radiation and detects beta radiation.
• Measuring quantity of Teletector 6112M: Photon Dose Equivalent Rate Hx.
• Safety by distance: telescope extendible up to 4 m total length.
• Wide dose rate range from 0.1 μSv/h to 10 Sv/h, adjustable time constants.
• Simultaneous measurement of dose rate, dose, dose rate mean value, standard deviation of the mean value, dose rate maximum value.
• Freely programmable dose rate and dose alarm threshold.
• Automatic range switching.
• Illuminated fully graphic LCD for analog and digital display of the measured \ value.
• Storage of up to 450 measurements including location, dose rate, time, duration and standard deviation of measurement.
• Serial transfer of current measurement and stored measurements to a PC. Easy processing of these data with standard Windows Software.
The Teletector 6112M is a portable battery operated dose rate meter to measure photon radiation (gamma and X-radiation), and to detect beta radiation. Two GM counter tubes serve as detectors. The stainless steel telescope can extend up to four meters and its tip carries the two tubes. The tubes are placed along the axis one behind the other; a groove marks the center of each tube. The low End tube detects beta radiation and together with the high end tube the Teletector covers a dose range from 10 µR/h to 1000 R/h (0.1 µSv/h to 10 Sv/h), where it automatically switches between the two tubes. The Teletector 6112M simultaneously measures dose rate, dose, dose rate mean value, standard deviation of mean value, and dose rate maximum value. A fully graphic liquid crystal display shows all the information. Four keys allow the user to select functions from a menu, where the display always describes the current function of all keys. Three preprogrammed languages are available (English, French and German). Along with the current function, the display always shows some important parameters in a status line: battery condition, detector in use (low or high range), date, time and whether alarm thresholds have been exceeded. The loudspeaker allows single pulse detection. In case of contamination, the speaker may easily be replaced without having to open the instrument. A non-volatile memory stores all settings when switching the Teletector off or when replacing the batteries. The real time clock keeps date and time. The Teletector 6112M has three operation modes the user can select:
6612M mode This mode offers the widest scope of functions.
6150AD mode This mode makes operation very similar to operating an AUTOMESS 6150AD5/6 survey rate meter. Only the 6150AD5/6 functions will be available
Fire brigade mode In this mode the Teletector only indicates dose rate, other functions are not available. The dose rate alarm threshold is fixed at 2.5 mR/hr (25 µSv/h). This mode is particularly intended for use by fire brigades.
Also, read about the Teletector 6150 ADT.
Direct Scientific / tel (310) 589 0601 / Email
Open 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time