TBM-IC-AJI Ion Chamber
Sensitive, Wide Range, Integrating Ion Chamber: 0.1 mR/hr to 10 R/hr
Detects Alpha, Beta and Gamma
- Detects X-Ray pulse down to 0.2 μR o mR to 10 R total dose
- Wide Range: 0.1 mR/hr to 10 R/hr - Dose Rate
- Digital Display: 8 digit-rate, 8 digits integrate
- Dose rate and total dose display
- Weights only 28 oz. ( 870 grams)
- Flat response, free air ion chamber
- Detects below 2 KEV Gamma / X-Ray
- Detects Alpha, Beta and Gamma
- Certifcations: IP63; CE mark
The TBM-IC-AJI is a fast, sensitive ion chamber instrument. The TBM-IC-AJI ion chamber is light-weight and stable providing mostly drift-free electrometer technology. The TBM-IC-AJI ion chamber is fastened to a stable solid state MOSFET input electrometer with built in A to D converter to read out directly in mR/h or mR.
- Rate range is 0.1 mR/h to 9.999 R/h in a single range.
- Dose range is 0.0001 mR - 10R in a single range.
- 180 mg/cm2 graphite lined methacrylate walls provide accurate “air equivalence”.
- Thin (0.5 mg/cm2) Mylar window allows high sensitivity readings for alpha and for low energy beta such as C14
- Detects X-rays down to 2 KeV as well as higher energy Betas and Gammas.
TBM-IC-AJI Ion Chamber Specifications
Detector: Free Air ion chamber 3.7'' dia x 6'' long. Internal volume almost one liter
Wall & Cap: Methacrylate, graphite lined 180 mg/cm2 walls and 540 mg/cm2 cap.
Window: 3.0'' dia. x 0.5 mg/cm2 Mylar.
Readout: LCD 8 digits.
Energy Response: CAP-OFF: Sensitive down to 2 KeV +/- 20% 4 KeV to 6 MeV
Indicator Lamp: Green LED 10 pulses/sec per mR/h. Red: Over-Range Indicator
- Rate 8 digit 0.01 mR/h to 1.0 R/h in a single range
- Integrate 8 digits user settable, as low as 0.01uR Dose
Electrometer: Solid State MOSFET input.
Electronics: A-D converter LCD drivers.
- 1 set of CR-1220 Lithium lasts for the shelf life 7 years.
- 6 ea. (AA) - 1000hr.NEDA 15A – 1000 hrs. (Longer with Alkaline or Li-ion or Nimh AA cells)
Dimensions: 6'' x 4'' x 12'' including handle.
Weight: 28 oz with batteries.
- Readout in Si units: Sv and Sv/h. (TBM-IC-AJI-SV)
- Thicker chamber wall to 1g/cm2 (TBM-IC-AJI-1g)
- Thin Cap same thickness as chamber side wall (180 mg/cm2)
- Closed chamber (no mylar window).
- Alarm light on Mr/Hr- Rate Mode
- Serial RS-232 Dataport plus software.
TBM-IC-AJI Ion Chamber Energy Response Curve
Open 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time