TBM-IC-XRAY Ion Chamber
Compliance Test Ion Chamber
The Model TBM-IC-XRAY provides accurate
compliance testing of a wide variety of X-Ray machines, televisons and computer
monitors, luggage and personell x-ray scanners.
The TBM-IC-XRAY is now more compact and lightweight. This ion changer features the
latest, most stable, drift-free electrometer technology. The instrument consists of an air-equivalent ion chamber coupled to a stable
solid state MOSFET input electrometer with a built-in A to D converter to
read out directly in mR/h or mR. Rate Range is 0.01 mR/h to 100.00 mR/h in
one range. Dose range is 0.01 mR to 10 R.
TBM-IC-XRAY Ion Chamber (Order Online) - US Only, SSL Encrypted.
- One-hand operation
- Digital Display: 6 digit-rate, 6 digits integrate
- Lightweight design weighs only 2.4 lbs
- Detects axially below 15 KeV Gamma / X-RAY
- Flat rate response and air equivalent
- Air Ion Chamber
- Detector: Air equivalent ion chamber.
- Window: Light-tight 0.9 mg/cm2 Mylar laminate. 10 sq cm
area. 36 mm (1.4") dia.
- Readout: LCD 8 digits
- Indicator Light: Green LED 10 pulses/min per mR/h.
Red LED Over-range Indicator.
Rate 6 digits 0.01 mR/h to 100 mR/h in one range.
Integrate 6 digits 0.01 mR to 9.9R.
- Photon Energy Range: 15 KeV - 500 KeV ± 20%
- High Voltage: Fully user adjustable (internal pot).
- X-Ray Rep Rate: Use either rate or integrate mode for pulses with
repetition rate of less than 1.0 Sec.
Use Integrate Mode for repetition rate less than 1.50 Sec.
- Electrometer: Solid State MOSFET input.
- Electronics: Adj H. V. Supply, Pulse Shaper. A-D converter LCD
drivers. Test and display functions.
- Pulse Duration and Content: With sufficient repetitions, TBM-XR and
TBM-EXR can accurately integrate pulses of less than a microsecond duration
and longer and including continuous emission. Pulse content of 0.5 nanoR are
measurable with sufficient repetition rate to give at least .01 mR/hr for at
least 5 to 10 seconds.
Temperature of Operation from -20° to 50° C
Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
Radio-frequency 10 mW/cm2 up to 4 GHz affects meter viewing < ±
Magnetic 200 Gauss ± 5% effect
Geotropism < ± 2% effect
- Response Time: 2-3 seconds for rate and for integrate.
- Time to Zero: If count-rate goes to zero, the digital display will
hold the old count for 12 seconds before displaying "0.0."
- Batteries: Front panel battery test is provided.
6 ea. (AA) NEDA 15A - over 100 hrs of operation.
5.5" x 3.5" (including handle)
- Weight: TBM-IC-XRAY complete with batteries and internal detector:
Readout in Si units nGy and nGy/h.
Ra-UBG - Check source.
Other entrance window material or thickness.
High voltage test button.
5 cm nylon positioning bumpers.
Signal Without Sleeve
Open 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
Follow us on twitter and youtube.
Check out our instrument demos.