CRC-25R Dose Calibrator
The new Capintec CRC-25R Dose Calibrator gives you the state-of the-
art technology you've always expected from Capintec, plus many
outstanding new features in one small package. The CRC-25R is
designed to meet the demands of your Nuclear Medicine Department
with accuracy and ease of operation unlike ever before. With added
features including USB/PC Communications and printer capability, a
SD flash card software upgrade, a chamber plug-and-play feature
and expanded remote capabilities, the CRC-25R will continue to
prove to be an asset to your workplace.
The space efficient design of the CRC-25R allows for a large, easy-to-read
display that indicates Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and
Calibration Number. A sophisticated microchip platform eliminates analog
controls, while boosting speed of activity measurements.
All nuclide data is entered via the custom keyboard, that includes 8
preset and five user-definable keys. In addition, the user can enter in
over 80 nuclides by using the Nuclide symbol such as Co for cobalt
and 60 for Co 60. Calibration numbers for over 200 radionuclides are
easily accessed by use of the Cal key.
Other capabilities include storage of five reference sources in memory
that are automatically decay corrected for today's time and date.
Dose calibration quality control tests and self-diagnostics are built-in
along with automatic zero and background subtraction making the
CRC-25R extremely easy to use. An optional printer enables the
CRC®-25R to print full size records and patient tickets with peel off
labels for vial and syringe identification.
Innovative designs, proven performance and the most comprehensive
technical system available is what you would
expect from the leader in dose calibrator design
and development! For the premium service, Count on Capintec for our long-standing commitment to customer satisfaction and support.
- USB/PC Communications
- SD flash card software upgrade
- USB printer capability
- Chamber plug-and-play capability
- Remote that communicates over a high-speed serial interface, and plugs into the chamber
- Both remote and chamber can be placed 100 feet from the readout unit
- Selection of Nuclide and Daily Test can be done with the remote
- On screen display of Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure
and Calibration Number
- Large character, high visibility display with automatic backlighting
- Over 80 Nuclides with half-lives in memory
- Automatic zero and background subtraction
- Built-in dose calibration, quality control and self diagnostics
- Includes a pre-set key for F-18 measurements
- Compatible with Nuclear Medicine Management Systems
- Optional printer for full size NRC records and patient labels for syringes and vials.
- Optional remote display indicating Nuclide, Activity and Unit of Measure
Height: 13.7cm (5.38in)
Width: 26.0cm (10.25in)
Depth: 26.7cm (10.5in)
Weight: 1.8kg (3.9lb)
Height: 43.8cm (17.25in)
Diameter: 17.2cm (6.76in)
Weight: 13.6kg (30lb)
Well Diameter: 6.1cm (2.4in)
Well Depth: 25.4cm (10.0in)
Cable Length1: 3.7m (12ft)
CRC-25R Dose Calibrator....................(please contact us for pricing)
Open 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
Follow us on twitter and youtube.
Check out our instrument demos.