CRC-15R Dose Calibrator
- Very simple and easy to use, offering more features than most models
- Over 80 nuclides selectable by alpha/numeric key board with their
- Decay calculation Time Key allows activity calculation for pre and
- Stores data on 5 reference sources with decay corrected activity
- Large LCD display with nuclide name, number, activity unit of measure
and calibration number.
- Menu driven program for Mo-99 assay, with standard moly-shield or
CAPMAC with automatic calculation.
- Built in QC programs and system test.
- Automatic background and zero adjust accomplished with the Daily
Speed, Simplicity, Accuracy and Economy
The CRC-15R is our most popular dose calibrator, and for good reason. Taking
advantage of the latest technology, the CRC-15R is an auto-ranging dose calibrator,
giving you added speed, accuracy, and easy to use features. There are 9
preset nuclide keys plus 5 user defined keys that may be set to any nuclide
you require. The advanced system also allows selection of over 86 different
nuclides through the alpha/numeric keys by simply typing the nuclide name/number
and pressing ENTER.
The CRC-15R Dose Calibrator has been discontinued. The modern replacement is the CRC-25R Dose Calibrator.
R Dose Calibrator
The standard unit has all of the
outstanding features of the previous models, CRC-7 and CRC-12. PLUS:
- User selectable manual or autoranging
- 8 present nuclide keys
Readings in Curie and Becquerel (Lockable)
Open 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
Follow us on twitter and youtube.
Check out our instrument demos.